WELCOME TO OUR NEW GCA SECRETARY, CHERYL JOOSTEN.
CHERYL'S CONTACT DETAILS ARE 130 YARRABUBBA ROAD, NAR NAR GOON NTH, 3812,
MOBILE 0416 166027 - PHONE 0359 429169 - EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The GCA proudly announces the appointment of Cheryl Joosten as the Secretary / Treasurer of the NCCA. The NCCA is our national campdrafting body and it will be nice to have someone we are familiar with in this role.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW EXECUTIVE FOR SEASON 2014/2015:
- PRESIDENT - VICKI HISCOCK
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT - ERICK JOOSTEN
- JUNIOR VICE PRESIDENT - LACHIE BOWMAN
- SECRETARY / TREASURER - CHERYL JOOSTEN
- SCORE SECRETARY - CINDY RYDER
- PETER BODDY
- IAN HENGSTBERGER
- STEVE RYDER
- IAN MORRISON
- MATT BECHAZ
The Gippsland Campdrafting Association Championships are into their 6th year of running and are scheduled to take place on 11 & 12th April 2015, with the location to be confirmed.
• Drafters must be a full member of the GCA for season 2014/15
• Members must place 1 - 6 at a GCA Affiliated Event for season 2014/15 to be eligible
• It should be noted that those members who placed 1 - 6 in the Restricted ASH Open Draft at Bairnsdale do not qualify as this was restricted to ASH horses.
• Also those members who place in Encouragement events do not qualify as this event has been superseded by Maiden Rider in the GCA.